10 Tips to design creative brochure
The most important point to making a professional brochure is pay attention to professional presentation.
- Collect and study brochures from various companies. This will give experience to distinguish a good brochure from a poor one
- Target your audience
- Make it simple and neat.Use only 1 font and empty spaces to emphasize and create impression Simplicity helps to convey information faster
- Use bars.boxes and borders help to demarcate information but should be used carefully to create balance.
- Organise your layout in a creative way so that most important information is shown first.
- Brightness ,boldness or some unique features like color combinations and graphics to attract attention and make the brochure interesting and effective
- Dramatic brochure with some spectacular unexpected slogan or idea which is simple yet arresting attention
- Easy to understand information which is readable and written in interesting way,
- Pay special attention to headings.They must give the main ideas about products and services in one glance for the client or customer.
- The twelve most powerful words in the English language:
Remember brochure is the signature of your company’s branding image which acts as a introduction and corporate presentation of the company.
Here are some interesting and amazing brochure designs